Citrus Iced Tea
6 (1-cup) servings
Prep Time: 15 min.
- 4 - tea bags
- 2 - cups boiling water
- 1/4 - cup sugar
- 4 - cups cold water
- 1/4 - cup grapefruit juice
- 1/4 - cup lemon juice
- 1/4 - cup orange juice
- Orange slices, if desired
- Sugar, if desired
- In teapot or medium bowl, place your
- Pour in boiling water and let stand
8 to 10 minutes.
- Remove tea bags and add 1/4 cup
sugar. Stir until dissolved.
- In 2-quart pitcher, stir together
cold water, grapefruit juice, lemon juice, and orange juice.
- Stir in tea and serve tea over ice.
- Garnish each serving with orange
slices. Sweeten with additional sugar, if desired.
Alan�s Kitchen Tip:
If desired, you may omit 1/4 cup grapefruit juice; increase orange
juice to 1/2 cup.