Quick and Creamy Chicken Stew
4 (1-1/2 cups each) servings
Prep Time: 10 min.
Cooking Time: 18 min.
- 3/4 lb. new
potatoes (about 8), quartered
- 2 Tablespoon water
- 1 Tablespoon
- 1 lb. boneless skinless
chicken breasts, cut into bite-size pieces
- 1 can (10-3/4 oz.) reduced
fat condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1/4 cup Light Zesty
- 2 cups frozen
- 1/2 cup Reduced Fat
Soup Recipe Directions:
1) In a microwaveable dish, place potatoes. Add
water; cover with lid. Microwave on HIGH for 7 minutes or until
potatoes are tender.
2) Meanwhile, in a large saucepan, heat oil on
3) Add chicken and cook for 7 minutes or until
evenly browned, stirring occasionally.
4) Add potatoes, soup, dressing and frozen
vegetables to saucepan. Bring to boil and cover.
5) Simmer on medium-low heat for 3 minutes or
until chicken is done and vegetables are heated through.
6) Stir in sour cream and cook for 1 minute or
until heated through, stirring occasionally.
Serve with a crisp green
salad and toast or warm biscuits.