El Paso Taco Soup
Makes 4 servings (1 1/2 cups
in 10 minutes? Try this hearty bowl of soup that gets a jump start from can
soup and a refrigerated meaty sauce.
Prep Time: 10 min.
Start to Finish: 10 min.
- 2 - cans (19 - ounces each) creamy tomato
- 1 - cup Old El Paso® refrigerated taco
sauce with seasoned ground beef (from 18 - oz container)
- 2 - cans (4.5 - ounces each) Old El Paso®
chopped green chiles
- 1/2 - cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese
(2 - ounces)
- 1/2 - cup crushed corn chips
- In 2-quart saucepan, mix soup, ground
beef and chiles.
- Cook over medium heat, stirring
occasionally, until hot.
- Top individual servings with cheese and
Heat (on stove or in microwave) and pour into a thermos.
When you get to the picnic or tailgate site, just pour and enjoy.