Incredibly Creamy Potato Soup
Prep Time: 10 min.
Cooking Time: 25 min.
1) Preheat 1 1/2 cups water to boiling in 3-quart
saucepan. Add potatoes and celery.
2) Cover and heat to boiling; reduce heat. Simmer
about 20 minutes or until potatoes are tender.
3) Drain liquid into blender. Remove 3 cups
cooked vegetables from saucepan and place in blender with liquid.
Add 1/4 cup water.
4) Cover and blend about 1 minute until smooth.
5) Stir pureed vegetables back into saucepan.
Stir in milk, salt, white pepper, and green onions.
6) Heat over medium heat, stirring occasionally,