Herbed Tomato Soup
6 (1 1/4-cup) servings
Prep Time: 10 min.
Cooking Time: 12 to 14 min.
1) Melt butter in 4-quart saucepan until sizzling
and add onion.
2) Cook over medium heat for 2 to 3 minutes,
stirring occasionally, until onion is softened.
3) Stir in flour, stirring constantly, until
mixture is smooth and bubbly.
4) Add tomato juice, diced tomatoes and salt.
5) Cook for 8 to 10 minutes, stirring
occasionally, until mixture comes to a boil.
6) Slowly stir in milk, continue cooking for 3 to
4 minutes or until heated through.
7) Serve immediately.