Quick Italian Soup
Prep Time: 15 min.
Cooking Time: 20 min.
- 1 lb lean (at least 80%) ground
- 1 medium
chopped (1/2 cup)
- 1 box Hamburger HelperŪ lasagna
- 5 cups hot water
- 1 can (14.5 oz) whole
- 1 cup frozen
- 2 Tablespoons grated
- 1 small
chopped (1 cup)
- Additional grated Parmesan cheese, if desired
Soup Recipe Directions:
1) In a 4-quart Dutch oven, cook beef and onion
over medium-high heat for 5 to 7 minutes, stirring occasionally,
until beef is thoroughly cooked; drain.
2) Stir in hot water, contents of sauce mix pouch
(from Hamburger Helper box), tomatoes, corn and cheese; break up
tomatoes. Heat to boiling, stirring constantly.
3) Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 10 minutes,
4) Stir in contents of uncooked pasta pouch (from
Hamburger Helper box) and zucchini.
5) Cover and cook for 10 minutes longer.
6) Sprinkle each serving with additional grated