Cream of Peanut Soup 2
Prep Time: 20 min.
Cook Time: 15 min.
Soup Recipe Directions:
1) In a medium saucepan, melt butter. Cook celery
and onion until onion is tender, but not browned.
2) Stir in flour and cook about one minute.
3) Whisk in chicken broth, cooking until
thickened and bubbly. Remove from heat.
4) Puree mixture in batches, in a blender, until
smooth. Return to saucepan.
5) Add the peanut butter and milk, stirring to
6) Heat through, but do not boil. Serve hot or
7) Garnish with snipped chives and chopped
peanuts, if desired.