Thai Style Sausage Soup
5 (1-cup) servings
Prep Time: 10 min.
Cooking Time: 19 min.
Soup Recipe Directions:
1) In a small pan, heat 2 Tablespoon olive oil on
medium high heat.
2) Place the onion, celery, shiitake mushrooms
and curry paste into the pot.
3) Add the sausage and continue cooking for 2
4) Cook these items for 4 minutes and then add
the chicken stock.
5) Add the salt and pepper as well.
6) Keep the soup at a simmer for 10 minutes and
then add the coconut milk.
7) Cook for 3 minutes. Garnish the soup with the