Sausage and Cheese Soup
Makes 5 (1-cup) servings
Prep Time: 15 min.
Cooking Time: 30 min.
- 1 package regular pork
sausage, cooked, crumbled, drained
- 2 Tablespoon
- 1/2 cup yellow
- 1/4 cup
- 1 cup lager
3 cup chicken stock
- 10 oz.
- 5 Tablespoon red
bell pepper, 1/4-inch
Soup Recipe Directions:
1) In a small pot, begin by heating the butter on medium heat.
2) Place the yellow onion, garlic, salt, pepper and sausage into
the pot and cook for 4 minutes on low heat. Next, add the cumin
and lager beer.
3) Increase the heat to medium high. Once the
beer has simmered for 2 minutes add the chicken stock.
Simmer the soup for 25 minutes.
5) Remove from heat and stir
in the cheese.
6) Garnish the soup with red bell pepper.
Choose mild or hot chili peppers to suit your