Makes 6 servings
Prep Time: 15 min.
Cooking Time: 15 min.
1) In a large saucepan, melt butter. Add onions and cook over
medium heat until clear.
2) Add flour, stirring constantly for 2 minutes.
3) Add milk and bring to a boil, stirring constantly until mixture
thickens. Add corn.
4) Pour mixture into a food processor and process until partially
5) Pour mixture back into saucepan.
6) Add half-and-half, nutmeg, and chilies (if desired).
7) Add additional milk if soup if too thick. Heat through.
8) Add salt and pepper to taste.
Choose mild or hot chili peppers to suit your