Makes 10 (1-cup) servings
Prep Time: 5 min.
Cook Time: 15 min.
- 1 - can (28 ounces) whole tomatoes, cut
into small pieces
- 3 - cups water
- 2 - cups beef broth
- 1 - cup frozen lima beans
- 1 - cup frozen baby carrots or sliced
- 1 - cup frozen yellow sweet corn
- 2 - Tablespoons chopped onions
- 1 - Tablespoon OLD BAYŽ Seasoning
- 1 - pound lump crabmeat
- In a 4-quart saucepan, add tomatoes,
water, beef broth, lima beans, carrots, corn, onions, and seasoning.
- Bring to boil on medium heat. Reduce
heat to low.
- Cover and simmer 5 minutes.
- Add crabmeat. Cover and simmer 10