Southwestern Gazpacho Soup.
Makes 4 to 6 servings
- cloves garlic,
- very ripe fresh tomatoes, peeled, seeded, and
- cucumbers, peeled, seeded, and
- green bell pepper, seeded and
- green chili
pepper, seeded and chopped
- onion, peeled and chopped
- cup olive oil
- tablespoons vinegar
- teaspoon Tabasco Sauce
- teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- cups tomato juice, frozen into cubes
- cup cilantro,
- Place the garlic, vegetables, oil, vinegar
and seasonings into a blender. Blend
- Chill in the refrigerator and serve in
chilled bowls with a cube of frozen tomato juice in each.
Garnish with cilantro.
Before leaving for the
picnic or tailgate party, pour into a thermos.
When you get to the picnic or tailgate site, just pour and enjoy.