Chicken Pot Pie
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cooking Time: HIGH 30 minutes and LOW 6 – 7 hours
1-1/4 - pounds boneless skinless
1 - Tablespoon instant chopped onion
1 - dried bay leaf
1/4 - teaspoon pepper
1 - jar (18 ounces) chicken gravy
2 - medium celery stalks, cut into 1/2-inch slices
2-1/4 - cups Original Bisquick mix
2/3 - cup milk
1 - bag (1 pound) frozen mixed vegetables
- Place chicken in 3-1/2- to 4-quart
slow cooker. Top with onion, bay leaf, pepper and gravy.
- Place celery on gravy.
- Cover and cook on LOW heat
setting 8 to 10 hours.
- About 30 minutes before serving,
make and bake 8 biscuits using Bisquick mix and milk as directed
- Meanwhile, gently stir frozen
vegetables into chicken mixture.
- Increase heat setting to HIGH.
- Cover and cook 15 minutes.
- Remove bay leaf.
- For each serving, split biscuit
and place in soup bowl or tart pan.
- Spoon about 3/4-cup chicken
mixture on top of biscuit.