Potatoes and Slow Cooker Turkey
Makes 6 servings.
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cooking Time: LOW 8 hours
3 - medium sweet potatoes, peeled and
cut into 2-inch pieces
3 - turkey thighs, skin removed (1 1/2 pounds)
1 - jar (12 ounces) home-style turkey gravy
2 - Tablespoons all-purpose flour
1 - teaspoon parsley flakes
1/2 - teaspoon dried rosemary leaves, crumbled
1/8 - teaspoon pepper
1 - package (10 ounces) frozen cut green beans
- In 4- to 5-quart slow cooker,
layer sweet potatoes and turkey.
- Mix remaining ingredients except
beans until smooth.
- Pour over turkey.
- Cover and cook on high heat
setting 1 hour. Reduce heat to low heat setting.
- Cook 5 hours.
- Stir in beans.
- Cover and cook 1 to 2 hours or
until juice of turkey is no longer pink when centers of thickest
pieces are cut.
- Remove turkey and vegetables from
slow cooker with slotted spoon.
- Stir sauce.
- Serve sauce with turkey and