Makes 4 servings.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cooking Time: LOW 7 – 9 hours
8 - boneless skinless chicken thighs
1 - teaspoon salt
1 - Tablespoon vegetable oil
1/2 - cup Thick & Chunky salsa
1 - can (15 ounces) beans, rinsed and drained
1 - can (11 ounces) whole kernel sweet corn, drained
2 - Tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- Sprinkle chicken with salt.
- In 12-inch skillet, heat oil over
- Cook chicken in oil about 4
minutes, turning once, until brown.
- In 3 1/2- to 5-quart slow cooker,
mix salsa, beans and corn.
- Top with chicken.
- Cover and cook on low heat setting
7 to 9 hours or until juice of chicken is clear when center of
thickest part is cut (180°F).
- Sprinkle chicken thighs and
vegetable mixture with cilantro.