Italian Herb Chicken
Makes 8 servings
Serve this zesty slow
cooker chicken flavored with tomatoes and just the right amount of
herbs over spaghetti to enjoy all the flavorful sauce.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 8 hours on LOW or 4 hours on HIGH
- 2-1/2 - pounds chicken
parts, skin removed
1 - package (8 ounces) mushrooms,
halved or sliced
- 1 - package McCormick® Slow
Cookers Italian Herb Chicken Seasoning
- 2 - cans (14 1/2 ounces each)
- 1 - can (6 ounces) tomato
- Place chicken and mushrooms in
- Mix Seasoning, tomatoes and tomato
paste until blended. Pour over chicken and mushrooms. Cover.
- Cook 8 hours on LOW or 4 hours on
- Remove chicken and vegetables to
serving platter. Stir sauce before serving.
- Serve over hot cooked pasta, if
IMPORTANT: For best results, do not
remove cover during cooking.
Alan's Kitchen Tip: Use a paper towel
to grasp the chicken skin for easier removal.