Prep Time: 10 Minutes
Cooking Time: LOW 5 to 6 Hours
- 1 - cup diced dried fruit and raisin
1 - cup chicken broth
1/2 - cup apple juice
3 - Tablespoon margarine or butter
1/4 - teaspoon cinnamon
1/8 - teaspoon nutmeg
1 - package (6-ounces) herb-seasoned one-step stuffing mix
4 - boneless (4-ounces) pork loin chops (about 1/2 inch thick)
1/8 - teaspoon salt
1/8 - teaspoon pepper
- In large saucepan over medium
heat, you want to add the dried fruits, broth, 1/4 cup of the
apple juice, margarine, cinnamon and nutmeg. Bring to a
- Next, you want to stir in the
- Remove from heat.
- In bottom of 3-1/2 to 4-quart slow
cooker, lay the pork chops.
- Next, you want to pour in the
remaining 1/4 cup apple juice over pork.
- Sprinkle with salt and
- Top with stuffing mixture.
- Cover and cook on LOW for 5
to 6 hours.
- Remove stuffing from slow cooker
and place in serving bowl.
- Stir gently.
- Serve pork with stuffing.