and Mushrooms with Shallots
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cooking Time: LOW 7 to 9 hours or HIGH 4 to 5 hours
1 - Tablespoon olive oil
2 - pounds boneless pork shoulder, trimmed of fat and sliced into
1 - cup shallots, coarsely chopped
2 - cups mushrooms, sliced
1 - Tablespoon fresh rosemary
1 - teaspoon salt
1 - teaspoon black pepper
1 - can (14-1/2-ounces) diced tomatoes
- In a skillet over medium heat, add
the oil and heat.
- Next, add the pork and cook until
browned. Remove and drain excess oil.
- In the stoneware, add the
- Next, add in the shallots,
mushrooms, rosemary, salt, pepper and tomatoes.
- Just slightly stir to mix.
- Cover and cook on LOW for 7 to 9
hours or on HIGH for 4 to 5 hours.
- It is great served over rice.