Pork Chops and Potatoes in Dijon Mustard Sauce
Makes 6 to 8
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cooking Time: LOW 10 hours or HIGH 5 hours
- 6 to 8 pork loin chops
2 Tablespoons cooking oil
1 can (10-1/2 ounces) cream of mushroom soup
1/4 cup chicken broth
1/4 cup country Dijon-style mustard
1/2 teaspoon crushed dried thyme
1 clove garlic, minced
1/4 teaspoon pepper
2 medium potatoes, cut into thin slices
1 onion, thinly sliced
- In a skillet over medium heat, add
oil and heat.
- Next, add the pork chops and brown
on both sides. Drain.
- In slow cooker, add the mushroom
soup, chicken broth, mustard, thyme, garlic and pepper.
- Next, add the potatoes and
- You want to stir to coat.
- Finally, place your browned pork
chops on top of potato mixture.
- Cover and cook on LOW for
10 hours or on HIGH for 5 hours.
Page 1 of 1