Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cooking Time: HIGH 5 hours
2 - pounds boneless pork loin, cut
into bite-sized pieces
1 - Tablespoon vegetable oil
1/2 - cup honey barbecue sauce
1 - can (20-ounces) pineapple chunks in juice, un-drained
3 - Tablespoons cornstarch
2 - each large green and red peppers, coarsely chopped
8 - cup hot cooked white rice
1/4 - cup cocktail peanuts, chopped
- In a skillet over medium heat, add
oil and heat.
- Next, add in your pork cubes and
- Then place pork cubes in slow
- Pour barbecue sauce over pork.
- You want to drain your pineapple
and keep a 1/4-cup of the juice.
- Add reserved juice to cornstarch
and mix well.
- Pour the juice – cornstarch
mixture over pork and stir until it is well blended.
- Top with pineapple chunks and
- Cover and cook on HIGH for
5 hours or until pork is tender and cooked through.
- Serve over rice and sprinkle with