Apple Cider Ham
Makes 6 to
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cooking Time: LOW 8 to 10 hours and oven 30 minutes
- 3 pounds ham
4 cups sweet apple cider or apple juice
1 cup brown sugar
2 teaspoon dry mustard
1 teaspoon ground cloves
2 cups white seedless raisins
- In slow cook, place ham and cider.
- Cover and cook on LOW 8 to 10 hours.
- Take ham out of slow cooker and place on
Preheat oven to
- In a bowl, make a paste by adding brown
sugar, mustard, cloves and a little hot cider.
- Brush paste over ham.
- Pour 1 cup of hot cider into baking
- Stir in the raisins.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until the paste
turns into a glaze.
Page 1 of 1