Chile Pork Taco Roll-Ups
Prep Time: 20 Minutes
Cooking Time: LOW 7 to 9 hours
1 - boneless (2-pounds) pork loin
roast, cut into 1 1/2-inch pieces
1 - cup chopped onions
1 - cup chopped green bell pepper
1 - can (4.5 ounces) chopped green chiles
1 - package (1.25 ounces) taco seasoning mix
1 - Tablespoon brown sugar
2 - Tablespoons water
4 - ounces Monterey Jack cheese, shredded
8 - flour tortillas (8 to 9-inch), heated
- In 3-1/2 to 4 quart slow cooker,
you want to add the pork, onion, bell pepper, chiles, taco
seasoning, brown sugar and water. Mix well.
- Cover and cook LOW for 7 to
9 hours or until pork is very tender.
- With 2 forks, shred pork slightly
and well stir.
- Using a slotted spoon, spoon pork
mixture evenly onto warm tortillas.
- Top each with cheese and roll up.