Pork Roast with Potatoes and Onions
6 to 8 servings
Prep Time: 10 min
Cooking Time: LOW 8 hours
- 2-1/2 - 4 pounds boneless pork loin roast
large garlic clove, slivered
- 5 - 6 potatoes, cubed
large onion, sliced
- 3/4 cup broth, tomato
juice, or water
- 1-1/2 Tablespoon soy sauce
Tablespoon old water
- Make slits in roast and insert slivers of
- Put under broiler to brown.
- In slow cooker, put potatoes. Add half of
- Place roast on onions and potatoes. Cover
with remaining onions.
- In a bowl, combine broth and soy sauce and
pour over roast.
- Cover and cook on LOW for 8 hours.
- Remove roast and vegetables from liquid.
- In a bowl, combine cornstarch and
- Add to liquid in slow cooker.
- Turn on HIGH until thickened.
- Serve over sliced meat and vegetables.
Page 1 of 1