Makes 10 (1/2 cup
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cooking Time: LOW 4 – 6 hours
6 - medium-size crisp tart apples (Granny
Smith or Braeburn), peeled if desired, cut into 1/2-inch-thick
1 - teaspoon ground cinnamon
1/2 - cup quick-cooking oats
1/3 - cup packed brown sugar
1/4 - cup all-purpose flour
1/2 - cup cold butter, cut into small pieces
1/2 - cup pecans, chopped
1/2 - cup toffee bits
Ice cream, if desired
Spray 3-quart or larger slow cooker with
- In large bowl, mix apples and cinnamon
to coat. Add to slow cooker.
- In medium bowl, mix oats, brown sugar,
flour and butter with pastry blender or fork until crumbly.
- Stir in pecans and toffee bits.
- Sprinkle crumb mixture evenly over
- Cover and cook on LOW for 4 to
6 hours. Serve with ice cream.