Cheese Slow Cooker Chicken
Makes 6 servings
Prep Time: 10 min.
Slow Cooker Time: LOW 6 to 8 hrs.
chicken breast, skinless, boneless
Garlic powder (to taste)
Salt (to taste)
Pepper (to taste)
- 2 cans cream of chicken soup
- 1 can cheddar cheese soup
- 1/4 to 1/2 cup sherry
Slow Cooker Recipe Directions:
1) Rinse chicken and sprinkle with salt,
pepper, and garlic powder. Place in slow cooker.
2) Mix undiluted soups and pour over chicken.
Cook on LOW for 6 to 8 hours.
3) About 30 minutes before serving, add sherry,
and stir well. Let cook 30 minutes additional. Serve over rice or
both freeze and reheat well.
Page 1 of 1