Breakfast Cheese Soufflé Casserole
Prep Time: 15 min
Cooking Time: LOW for 3 to 4 hrs
- 8 slices bread (crust removed, cubed or torn into squares
- 2 cups (8-ounces) cheddar, Swiss, or American cheese
- 1 cup cooked, chopped ham
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup light cream or milk
- 1 cup evaporated milk
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 Tablespoon parsley
- Lightly grease slow cooker.
- Alternate layers of bread, cheese, and ham.
- In a mixing bowl, beat together eggs, milk, salt, and
- Pour over bread mixture in slow cooker.
- Sprinkle with paprika
- Cover and cook on LOW for 3 to 4 hours.
Page 1 of 1