Italian Beef Slow Cooker Sandwiches
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cooking Time: LOW 10 to 12 hours
- 1 - boneless beef sirloin tip roast (3 to
4-pounds), trimmed of fat
1/4 - cup packed brown sugar
1 - bottle (16-ounces) Italian dressing
2 - teaspoons Italian seasoning
12 - burger buns, split
- Spray inside of 3- to 4-quart slow
cooker with cooking spray.
- If beef is tied, remove strings or
- Place beef in cooker.
- Sprinkle with brown sugar.
- Pour dressing over beef.
- Cover and cook on LOW heat
setting 10 to 12 hours.
- Remove beef from cooker; place on
- Shred beef, using 2 forks.
- Return beef to cooker; add Italian
seasoning and mix well.
- Using slotted spoon to remove beef
from cooker, fill each bun with about 1/3 cup beef.
- Serve with remaining juices.