Swiss Steak III
Time: 20 minutes
Cooking Time: LOW 10 to 12 hours
- 1-1/2 - pounds round steak (3/4-inch
thick), cut into serving pieces.
- 2 to 4 - teaspoons all-purpose flour
- 3/4 - teaspoon salt
- 1/4 - teaspoon pepper
- 1 - pound baby carrots
- 1 - package onion soup mix
- 1 - can (8-ounces) tomato sauce
- 1/2 - cup water
- In a mixing bowl, add flour, salt, and
- Dredge meat in seasoned flour.
- In slow cooker, add carrots on the
- Add meat.
- In a mixing bowl, add soup mix, tomato
sauce and water. Pour into slow cooker and cover mixture.
- Cover and cook on LOW 8 to 10
- Serve with mashed potatoes.