cook this recipe over 2 days but is well worth the effort.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cooking Time: LOW 8 to 10 hours
- Place brisket in the
cooker with the onions.
- Mix chiles, beer, tomato paste, cinnamon, pepper,
salt, brown sugar and garlic.
- Pour over the brisket.
- Cover and cook on LOW for 10-12 hours.
- Cool to room temperature and refrigerate overnight.
- The next morning, skim fat from liquid and trim as
much fat from the brisket as possible.
- Add the potatoes and carrots.
- Cover and cook on LOW for 8-10 hours.