Savory aromas entice you as this easy
meal-in-one gently simmers in the slow cooker.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 8 hours on LOW or 4 hours on HIGH
- 2 1/2 to 3 pounds boneless chuck or rump
roast, well trimmed
- 1 package McCormick® Slow Cookers Savory
Pot Roast Seasoning
- 5 cups cut-up fresh vegetables, such as
carrots, celery, onions and potatoes
- 1 cup water
- Place roast and vegetables in slow
- Mix Seasoning and water until blended.
Pour over roast and vegetables. Cover.
- Cook 8 hours on LOW or 4 hours on HIGH.
- Remove roast and vegetables to serving
platter. Stir sauce before serving.
IMPORTANT: For best results, do not
remove cover during cooking.
Alan’s Kitchen Tip: For a quicker
start, trim the meat, assemble ingredients, and cut up the vegetables the
night before. (Cover the potatoes with water to prevent browning.) Then
refrigerate until you're ready to start the slow cooker the next day.