Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 8 hours on LOW or 4 hours on HIGH
- 1 - pound medium red potatoes (about
4), cut into 1-inch chunks
- 1 - pound baby carrots
- 1 - large onion, cut into 1/2-inch
- 2-1/2 - pounds lean boneless beef
chuck roast, well-trimmed
- 2 - packages McCormick® Brown Gravy
- 1 - cup water
- 1 - teaspoon thyme leaves
- Place potatoes, carrots, 1/2 of the
onion wedges and beef in slow cooker.
- In a small bowl, mix Gravy Mixes,
water and thyme.
- Next, pour over vegetables and
beef in slow cooker.
- Top beef with remaining onion wedges
- Cook 8 hours on LOW or 4
hours on HIGH or until vegetables are tender.
- Remove beef and vegetables to serving
- Spoon some gravy over beef and
- If you desire, serve remaining gravy
on the side.