Chuck Pot Roast
Makes 8 to 10 servings
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Cooking Time: LOW 10 to 12 hours
- 2 - Tablespoons cooking oil
- 2-1/2 to 3 - pounds chuck roast
- 12 - ounces whole tiny new potatoes
- 8 - small carrots, cut in small chunks
- 2 - small onions, cut into wedges
- 2 - ribs celery, chopped
- 3/4 - cup water, dry wine, or tomato juice
- 1 - Tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 - teaspoon instant beef bouillon granules
- 1 - teaspoon dried basil
- In skillet add oil and brown pot roast.
- Into the bottom of the slow cooker, add potatoes,
carrots, onion, and celery.
- Top with browned pot roast.
- In a mixing bowl, add water, Worcestershire
sauce, bouillon, and basil.
- Pour over roast and vegetables.
- Cover and Cook on LOW 10 to 12 hours.