Time: 5 minutes
Cooking Time: LOW 9 to 9-1/2 hrs. or HIGH 5 to 5-1/2 hrs.
- You want to cut the beef pot roast into 4 even
pieces. Place onion and garlic in slow cooker and top with beef.
- Next, add the water, salt and pepper. Cover and
cook on LOW for 9 to 9-1/2 hours or on HIGH for 5 to 5-1/2 hours or
until beef is fork-tender. (You do not want to stir during cooking.)
- Remove beef and cool slightly. Strain cooking
liquid and skim fat.
- Shred beef with 2 forks. Place beef in 2-quart
microwave-safe dish and add 1/2 cup cooking liquid.
- Combine relish ingredients in medium bowl and
stir in 1/4-cup salsa.
- Add remaining salsa to beef and mix well.
- Cover and microwave on HIGH 8 to 10
minutes or until heated through, stirring once.
- Top each tortilla with 3/4-cup beef mixture.
Top beef with about 1/4 cup salsa.
- Fold right and left sides of tortillas over
filling; fold bottom edge up. Garnish with cilantro, if desired.