Flank Steak Sandwich
Makes 4 servings
Time: 10 minutes
Cooking Time: LOW 8 to 10 hrs. or HIGH 5 hrs.
- In the slow cooker, add the steak.
- Then top
with onions, mushrooms and tomatoes.
- In a small bowl, mix the barbecue sauce and
- Then pour over steak and vegetables.
- Cook on LOW for 8 to 10 hours or on HIGH for 5
hours. Remove steak from slow cooker and shred with fork.
- Return steak to slow cooker and gently stir to
evenly coat with sauce.
- Place 1 bun half on each serving plate and top
with 1/4 of the steak mixture.