Slow Cooker Mediterranean Beef &
Vegetable Pot Roast
6 - 8 servings
pot roast seasoned with the delicious flavors of garlic and rosemary.
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Cooking Time: LOW for 10 to 11 hours
- Placed potatoes, carrots and garlic in
bottom of slow cooker.
- Rub beef with rosemary, salt and
pepper; place on top of vegetables. Add water and wine.
- Cover and cook on LOW 10 to 11 hours,
or until beef and vegetables are tender.
- Remove pot roast; trim fat, if
necessary. Arrange pot roast and vegetables on serving platter; cover
and keep warm. Just before serving, carve roast across the grain into
- For gravy, strain cooking liquid; skim
off fat. In small saucepan, combine 2 cups liquid from cooking and
cornstarch mixture until blended. Bring to a boil; cook and stir 1
minute or until thickened.
- Garnish beef and vegetables with
parsley; serve with gravy.