Time: 10 minutes
Cooking Time: LOW 7 - 9 hours
- In small bowl, mix soup, salsa and water.
- In large bowl, mix ground beef, rice, onion,
Worcestershire sauce, salt, pepper, garlic, and egg plus 1/2 cup of the
tomato soup mixture.
- Shape mixture into oblong loaf no longer than
diameter of slow cooker.
- Carefully place meat loaf in bottom of 3 quart
or larger slow
- Pour remaining tomato soup mixture over meat
- Cover and cook on LOW for 7 to 9 hours.
- To serve, carefully remove meat loaf from slow
- Let meatloaf stand 5 minutes.
- Cut into 6 slices; place on
- Spoon sauce from slow cooker over meat loaf.