Place the brisket and
seasonings in the slow cooker in the morning and come home to a meal
that's full of flavor.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 8 hours on LOW or 4 hours on HIGH
- 3 1/2 - pounds beef brisket, trimmed
and cut in half
- 1 - large onion, cut into medium
- 1 - package McCormick® Slow Cookers
BBQ Pulled Pork Seasoning
- 1/2 - cup ketchup
- 1/2 - cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1/3 - cup cider vinegar
- Place 1/2 of the brisket in slow
cooker. Add onion.
- Mix Seasoning, ketchup, brown sugar
and vinegar until blended.
- Pour 1/2 of the mixture over brisket.
Top with remaining brisket and seasoning mixture. Cover.
- Cook 8 hours on LOW or 4 hours on
- Remove brisket to serving
- Slice thinly across the grain.
- Stir sauce before serving. Serve with
IMPORTANT: For best results, do
not remove cover during cooking.
Alan's Kitchen Tip: Be sure to use a
fresh beef brisket rather than a corned beef brisket.