Backyard Hamburger Sizzle
Prep Time: 10 min
Slow Cooker Time: 1 hr
- 1/2 - cup Ketchup
- 1/4 - cup molasses
- 1/2 - cup honey smokehouse steak sauce
- 1 - can (16 oz) baked beans with pork
- 1 - teaspoon salt
- 1/2 - teaspoon ground black pepper
- 4 - slices bacon
- 1 - large green bell pepper, chopped
- 1-1/2 - pounds ground beef
- In a slow cooker, mix together ketchup, molasses, mustard,
pork and beans, salt, and pepper.
- Cook bacon and bell pepper in a large skillet over medium
heat for about 5 to 7 minutes, then add to the slow cooker.
- In same skillet, brown beef, and stir into the slow cooker.
- Cover and cook on the High heat setting for 1 hour.
Page 1 of 1