Carol's Italian Beef
Makes 8 servings
Cooking Time: LOW 7 to 10 hours plus LOW for 1 hour
- 3 - pounds Boneless Beef Rib Roast
- 1 - cup water or beef broth
- 1 - teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 - packages Dry Italian Dressing
- 3 - Tablespoons Red Wine Vinegar
- 2 - cans (4-ounces) Diced Green Chilies
- 2 - Beef bouillon cubes
- Place roast in slow cooker and sprinkle with garlic powder.
Add water or broth.
- Cook on LOW for 7 to 10 hours (or until meal falls apart easily).
- Remove meat from slow cooker. Remove fat and keep
- Shred meat and return to slow cooker with cooking liquid.
- Add dry dressing, vinegar, chilies, and bouillon cubes and cook for
another hour on LOW.
Page 1 of 1