Rosemary Beef and Tomatoes over Noodles
Makes 4 servings
Prep Time: 20 min
Cooking Time: on LOW setting 9 to 10 hr.
- 2 - Tablespoons margarine or butter,
- 1 - medium onion, chopped 1 teaspoon
- 1/2 - teaspoon salt
- 1/4 - teaspoon pepper
- 1-1/2 - pounds beef stew meat, cut
into 1-1/2-inch cubes
- 4-1/2 - cups uncooked wide egg noodles
- 4 - plum (Roma) tomatoes, chopped
- 1 - Tablespoon chopped fresh rosemary
- In 4- to 6-quart slow cooker, mix
margarine, onion, beef base, salt, pepper and beef.
- Cover and cook on LOW setting 9 to 10
- About 15 minutes before serving, cook
and drain noodles as directed on package.
- Meanwhile, add tomatoes and rosemary
to beef mixture and mix well.
- Increase heat setting to HIGH.
- Cover and cook 10 minutes longer.
- Serve beef mixture over noodles.