Cooker Easy Beef Stroganoff
Makes 8 (3/4-cup) servings
Cooking Time: 8 hours on LOW or 4 hours on HIGH
- 2 - pounds beef stew meat, cut into 1
- 2 - cups sliced mushrooms
- 1/2 - cup chopped onion
- 1 - package
Hearty Beef Stew Seasoning
- 2 - cups water
- 1 - container (8 ounces) sour cream
- 1 - Tablespoon flour (optional)
- Place beef, mushrooms and onion in
- Mix Seasoning and water until blended.
- Pour over beef and vegetables; toss to
coat well. Cover.
- Cook 8 hours on LOW or 4 hours
- Mix sour cream and flour in small
- Gradually stir in 1/2 cup of the hot
liquid from slow cooker until smooth, then stir sour cream mixture
into stroganoff and cover.
- Cook on HIGH 15 minutes or until
slightly thickened and bubbly.
- If you desire, serve over hot cooked