Cooking, Picnic, Tailgate, & Backyard Recipes
Bean and Rice Burritos
Prep time: 20 min.
Cooking time: 10 min.
- Vegetable cooking spray
- 1 - medium onion, chopped (about 1/2
- 1 - can (16 ounces) Pork and Beans
- 1/3 - cup Chunky Salsa
- 1/4 - cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 1/2 - cups cooked rice
- 6 - flour tortillas (8-inch), warmed
- Spray saucepan with vegetable cooking
spray. Add onion and cook until tender.
- Add beans, salsa, cheese and rice.
- Heat through, stirring occasionally.
- Spoon 1/2 cup bean mixture down center
of each tortilla.
- Fold tortilla around filling.
Page 1 of 1