Cooking, Picnic, Tailgate, & Backyard Recipes
Southwestern Ham Wraps
- 1 - cup cream cheese, softened
- 1 - cup mayonnaise
- 1 - package taco seasoning mix
- 1 - can (15-ounces) black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 - cup frozen corn kernels, thawed
- 1/2 - cup red pepper, chopped
- 1/4 - cup cilantro, chopped
- 1/2 - cup red onion, finely chopped
- 10 - ounces taco or nacho-flavored shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 - pound Ham, thinly sliced;
- 10 - flour tortillas (10")
- In a medium bowl, mix cream cheese, mayonnaise, and taco
seasoning until smooth and well blended.
- Add black beans, corn, red pepper, cilantro, and onion to
the cream cheese mixture and stir to blend.
- Spread approximately 1/3 cup of vegetable filling onto
each tortilla, within 1/2 inch of edge.
- Sprinkle cheese over filling. Lay slices of ham over
cheese and roll tortilla.
- Wrap rolled tortilla in plastic wrap and refrigerate up to
- Prior to serving, unwrap tortillas and slice ends off.
- Slice remaining tortilla wrap into 1 1/2-inch slices to
Page 1 of 1