Beef & Cheese Burritos
Prep Time: 10 min.
Cook: 10 min.
- 1-1/2 - pounds ground beef or
1 tub fully cooked shredded beef
- 1-1/4 - cups prepared thick and chunky
- 1/2 - pound Velveeta Pasteurized Process
Cheese, cut into 3/4-inch chunks
- 8 - flour tortillas (approximately 8
- Thinly sliced lettuce
- Chopped tomato
- Ripe olive slices
- In large nonstick skillet, brown ground
beef over medium heat 8-10 minutes or until beef is no longer pink.
Pour off drippings.
- Stir in salsa and Velveeta. Heat until
cheese is melted.
- To use fully cooked shredded beef, stir
into salsa and Velveeta. Heat until cheese is melted and proceed as
- To serve, spoon 1/3 cup beef mixture in
center of each tortilla.
- Fold bottom edge up over filling. Fold
sides to center, overlapping edges.
- Top with lettuce, tomato and olive
slices as desired.
Page 1 of 1