Hot Turkey & Black Bean
Prep Time: 15 min.
Baking time: 10 min.
- 1/2 - cup green or red
- 1 - can (15-ounce) black beans,
- 1/2 - pound shaved deli turkey
breast, cut into strips
- 8 - slices (3/4-ounce each) deli
Muenster Cheese, cut into strips
- 8 - (8-inch) flour tortillas
- 2 - Tablespoons butter, melted
- Sour Cream (if desired)
- Green or red salsa (if
Preheat oven to 375° F.
- Stir together salsa and black
beans in medium bowl.
- Layer 1/8 shaved turkey on
one-half side of each tortilla; top with 1 slice cheese.
- Spread with 1 heaping
tablespoonful bean filling and fold in half.
- Brush both sides of each folded
tortilla with butter.
- Place on ungreased baking sheets.
- Bake for 10 to 15 minutes or until
heated through. Cool 5 minutes.
- To serve, cut each quesadilla into
thirds. Serve with desired toppings.