Hot Turkey-Apple Quesadillas
Preparation time: 15 min.
Grilling time: 2 min.
- 1/4 - cup sweet honey mustard
- 4 - (8-inch) flour tortillas
- 4 - slices deli smoked turkey
- 28 - slices (1/8-inch) tart apple
- 6 - slices (3/4-ounce) Chedarella
- 2 - Tablespoons butter, melted
- On 1 side of each tortilla, you want to
spread 1 tablespoon mustard.
- Layer 1 tortilla with 1 slice turkey,
1/2 apple slices and 3 slices cheese. Cover with 1 tortilla.
- Repeat with remaining tortillas. Brush
melted butter on both sides of each quesadilla.
- Heat 10-inch skillet or griddle.
- Grill quesadilla over medium heat,
turning once, for 2 to 3 minutes or until cheese is melted and
quesadilla is lightly browned.
- Repeat with remaining quesadilla. Cut