Prep Time: 10 min.
Chilling Time: 4 hrs.
- 1 - package (3-ounce) cream
- 2 - Tablespoons medium salsa
- 4 - flour tortillas (8-inch)
- 4 - large leaf lettuce leaves
- 8 - ounces sliced deli turkey
- 4 - slices (3/4-ounce) Deli
American Cheese, cut in half
- 1/4 - cup chopped tomato
- In a small bowl, mix cream cheese
and salsa until well mixed.
- To make wraps, spread each
tortilla with about 2-Tablespoons cream cheese mixture to within
1/4-inch of edge.
- Top each with 1 lettuce leaf, 1/4
turkey, 2 halves cheese and 1 tablespoon tomato.
- Roll each tortilla tightly, wrap
with plastic food wrap and refrigerate at least 4 hours.