Prep Time: 10 min.
Cooking Time: 10 min.
- 1-1/2 - pounds ground beef
- 1-1/4 - cups prepared
- 1/2 - pound pasteurized process
cheese spread, cut up
- 8 - medium flour tortillas
(8-inch diameter), warmed
- Toppings: Thinly sliced lettuce,
chopped tomato, sliced ripe olives
- Brown ground beef in large
nonstick skillet over medium heat 8 to 10 minutes or until beef
is not pink, breaking up into small crumbles.
- Pour off drippings.
- Stir in salsa and cheese; heat
until cheese is melted.
- Spoon about 1/2 cup beef mixture
down center of each tortilla, leaving 1-1/2 inch border at
- Fold bottom edge up over
- Fold right and left sides to
center, overlapping edges.
- Serve with toppings, as desired.