Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 6 minutes
- 2 - packages (about 1 pound
each) Foster Farms Boneless Skinless Breast Tenders
- 1/3 - cup wine vinegar
- 1-1/2 - teaspoons dried oregano,
- 1/4 - teaspoon red pepper flakes
- salt and ground black pepper
- 2/3 - cup finely grated parmesan
- 1/3 - cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 - cup vegetable oil
- 8 - flour tortillas (6 to 7
inches in diameter)
- 1/2 - red onion, sliced into
- 8 - ounces prepared pesto
- 2 - medium tomatoes, diced
- 8 - romaine lettuce leaves,
- Arrange tenders in a single
layer in a shallow dish. Marinade with the vinegar, oregano, red
pepper, 3/4 teaspoon salt, and a dash pepper.
- Toss to coat and let stand 10
- Drain and discard marinade.
- Put Parmesan and flour on
separate plates; coat tenders with Parmesan and then flour.
- In a 10-inch non-stick skillet,
heat half the oil over medium-high heat.
- Cook half the tenders, turning
once, until golden brown and no longer pink in center, about 2
to 3 minutes per side.
- Transfer tenders to a
paper-towel lined plate and keep warm.
- Heat remaining oil and cook
- Heat tortillas on a dry griddle
(or as package recommends), turning once, until speckled and
- Spread about 1 tablespoon pesto
down middle of each tortilla; add 3 tenders and some of the
onion, tomato, and lettuce; season to taste with salt and
- At the table, roll to enclose