Time: 20 minutes
Time: 13 - 15 minutes
- teaspoon sweet paprika
- teaspoon dried thyme
- teaspoon salt
- teaspoon garlic powder
- teaspoon onion powder
- teaspoon ground black pepper
- teaspoon ground red pepper
- teaspoon ground white pepper
pound ground beef
- teaspoon Ranch Rub
- medium onion, cut into thin
tablespoon packed brown sugar
- hamburger buns, split
Romaine lettuce, tomato slices
Preheat grill to medium heat.
- In a small bowl, add the paprika, thyme, salt, garlic powder, onion
powder and ground peppers and mix. Store in airtight container. Shake
- Lightly shape ground beef into four 3/4-inch thick
patties. Press 1 teaspoon Ranch Rub onto each patty.
On the grid, place patties uncovered for 13 to 15
minutes to medium (160�F) doneness.
You do not want pink in center
and juices show no pink color, turning occasionally.
In a large skillet, heat butter and add the onion
and brown sugar. Stir and cook for 8 to 10 minutes or until onion is
Line bun bottom with lettuce and tomato. Top with burger.
Evenly divide onion mixture over burgers.